Posted by Vaishali Adwant


I wanna go to Antartica...

Different species in the far away continent;
Cold and on going,
I wish to live with these penguins:
frozen with my heart,
I dont need to be smart..
Distant from far-out techno-humans,
Close to eskimatic sermons,
A light year dist from spark and fire:
A para sec dist from feud and hostire:
Aint a lovely life either-
Indifferent to pressues n showy demeanour;
Some thrill,some zeal,
With these penguins,solitude conceals.
No wars,no vampires,
No divine sun-deep desires;
No shelter,still secure,
No disease,so no cure.
You alone are wise,
-A mesimerised frog in the cold lake of ice,
No laws of averages,
But only extremes;
No beverages,
Water from the iced-streams.
A bizzare statue of Me shall find,
Juss in a few days,as my shrine;
Mellowing in summer,Resurrecting in winter...
My spirit in it shall remain,
Me grown numb,immune with no pain!
Padlocked in the robust glaciers..
-I wanna go to Antartica...

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments